Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is the time to say goodbye can not afford to tear

Unwilling to establish deep feelings for the time to say goodbye can not afford to shed a tear , I think I should succeed ... ...

This is my last at the school one night , not the so-called San Huofan , not all hostels are out in force to -night K song , perhaps about to sleep at night, before we have a long talk about the ups and downs over the years , On these days we have witnessed another youth, is also anxious or confused about our future.

May I also stuck the memory of , and seems to have become my habit. Then the only time I recall this here since the days of the beauty and sadness .

In fact, we are like the memories of people , we all have deep memories of them unable to extricate themselves , when we began to tell their stories and have , we have carefully listened to each other 's heart. To you , it was a past , in me, that is a story . Each memory is like a night sky in little stars , small but with its own flashing light.

Since then, our common past, has become part of our shared memories.

I like that we sit together and chat, talked about some things and a happy smile from the heart , it is beautiful , is the two -year-old Love is beautiful . I like to see your smile , sweet young girls are still with the period of Sentimental , like a blossoming sunflowers , facing the sun and the warmth of the screen.

Remember those who do not happy? I hope we have forgotten , might actually forget it, at least I do not remember what had incurred because of the dispute , but I will still remember that we apologized to each other to forgive each other's eyes . It was no affectation of pure spring water is Qinliang brushed anxious heart.

In fact, I can not use too many words to describe you, because one day , even face to face , I can not recognize you . Characterization of the wasted time is the most ruthless , and we will one day with the earth-shaking and Love depleted , our emotions will become weak because of this baptism .

However, when everything becomes weak , when what is left between us ? Often only a knowing smile ... memories ...

Suddenly remembered a long time ago a friend said his words :

You know? In fact, is the memory of tears , if tears at this time we have spent all the money , then we have to remember how beautiful and sad ? If you want to remember all this, then do not cry .

No comments:

Post a Comment