Thursday, August 19, 2010

I spent Valentine's Day without a lover


Tanabata , according to legend the Cowherd and Weaver meet day is the day . But really poor , so once a year to see , they are not lonely? But I think they must be very loving , very long love it!
Went to the annual " Tanabata " Valentine's Day , which is part of China 's Valentine's Day . Looking back, time to go really fast . As another July 7 . Perhaps a few of our youth is that the first on February 14 , and then a seventh day of July and another Valentine's Day over the bar .
It seems that I also had a Valentine's Day without a lover . Is lost ? Or the helpless , do not know. Love , no matter when , no matter where it is, are people's lives, the most sensitive and most enduring theme , is the oldest and most new topic . However , my love? May have had it . I remember her say one day that if we separated , I still would silently bless her . How does she like it ? I think it should be very happy , because there is a person who loved her in her side , of course, that person is not me. Hey , some sad the . I remember last year's Valentines Day , and friends hanging out , watching the pairs of couples come from us , watching the girls in the hands of colored roses. Or a boy holding a rose in time to a large holding belonged to him (her) in the world , eyes full of joy and expectation of the situation , immediately envious . Tanabata went to , and still is one of my roses , will be to whom?
In the past, always remembered . Whether good or sad . Immediate thoughts are always beating the tips of the hair brought back , that sense of quiet heart still can not forget. I always think that they have experienced certain things , passed also passed , but sometimes at a particular time will think again . But as I stated before the article : " One is always on a strange road , watching strange scenery , then in a casual moment , you will find that things had pains really want to forget It's that forgotten . the vast sea of humanity, to love , is worth a lot of people you love , so long as opportunity, look around , I believe that love will soon be harvested . "
Tanabata , and can see a pair of well-being of another pair of sweet couple . Another good thing people are always fascinated , when her happy to see people around them happy , even if there is no lover's Valentine's Day , too, should feel pleased and happy . Of course, envy and jealousy in the world but also willing to appear at the beginning and eventually became lovers . But, I do not lonely , because I have so many friends , I am very happy , Thank you , from me ! By the way, to next Tuesday and next Wednesday when there are Hunan TV , " we meet it , " Baidu together to create a " trace of her Baidu our dating his 1000 romantic Tanabata ceremony "special activities . And Baidu Space friends to spend a romantic Valentines Day , this is worth a visit oh . Well, finally I wish you , whether you are single or not single , have a happy Tanabata ah !

No comments:

Post a Comment