Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Have gone in the 61 Children's Day mood to write

Children's Day, a nostalgia for the invitation.

Yesterday, my colleagues began to jokingly said: "Tomorrow is your day, happy holidays oh." Mobile phones are the blessings sent a friend text messages, a Wazi solemnly said to me: "I hope next year's per a holiday, too personal with you. "Yesterday, I said to myself:" No matter what happens tomorrow, the children must be happy! "blessing each with the innocence of the older children and small children a happy festival.

I am not squeamish, I'm just afraid of lightning.

I am not a squeamish girl, though occasionally I will hypocritical. But it is also a degree of human pretense, Beijing has a lightning last night, every thunder, lightning every light, so I always fear, I try my hardest to speak in the group in, zoom music. What you want to hide, you can cover the more fear the more, after all, cry, cry do not know why, I am not sad, is fear. Etc. Fortunately, the last time that I make a while to calm down.

I am afraid of the dark it? But I thought it unsafe.

I am afraid of the dark, this is a small headache for my parents to do. When I was young in particular are said to cry, cry all night, sleep during the day. I do not know that I am not naive to cry for a child whether there afraid of the dark subconscious with me, I want to sleep is definitely a person to turn on the lights and stood songs or TV shows, otherwise I could not sleep. If people sleep with me I will in particular on the pragmatic (my cousin's conclusion is that sold me I do not know), I think this might be my insecurity, I hope to be able to have I feel peace of mind of.

I am a small woman, their future requirements?

I am a very tangled woman, independent, hypocritical. Sometimes I'm can withstand any storm and to combat the small strong (so described himself as a bit over Kazakhstan), and sometimes I like, like what we will not miss. Some people just contact me sure that I contrived to reach for a long time will find that I was such a man, yes, when the cousins asked me when I asked the next life, the answer is: "I have a love He, like we all have their own work, there's not much but it is a warm house, with weekend and holiday time, the farther away have our children. "does not require other, and cousins that you never thought will be a small woman, that you will always go strong. In fact, I want to say I just want to be happy and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment