Monday, August 23, 2010

I would like to rely on the shoulder, in addition to love there friendship

I think some people will understand my feelings at this moment, because we had the same experience, but I went late in the end of the road, feeling and consciousness relatively slow in responding.

From the beginning of the dynamic to the present alone lonely, exactly like a farce, do not know the truth should be left to regain the number?

I feel this is more than a year over the hasty and tense, as if by not own a lot of things have to rush to prepare the road, and even have time to think. Exposure is now out, remember you walked this section, I suddenly felt absurd and ridiculous, do not know what it really is to, threw his only loss and sadness. In fact, these are not important, I had the good nostalgia, are no return ... ...

Only one day to chat and fixed, and fixed only accompanied by a person, once in a while when I look QQ was discovered that my friend so much Baidu, which unfortunately has never been an initiative to find a chat chat, at the whim of the construction of a group, they dragged into it. When active extremely active when it is quiet but very quiet. Also does not matter, I am not a person who can trouble, but trouble them only as a matter of minutes. And small promise to speak, I found her completely changed, and became stiff steady talking, this should be it mature. How I wish she was before the little promise, happy music jump almost every day, even if I have trouble with me, I am willing to quarrel. Thought before, think of that time, I would blame, why then I am not by her side, did not accompany her, and do not care about her, do not understand her feelings. Why I do not know I was not present perception and feeling. When she asked me, you and those who still with us? I feel good in your relationship. Be aware of before I come to realize between, we are not contacted, but the good that might be affecting her. When people in vulnerable, need to have a shoulder to lean on, whether it is friendship or love. I began to find that I have some admiration for her, she better than me brave, but unfortunately, I never knew how much she was suffering, so I regret its too late ... ...

I have this feeling because I have experienced, I am glad I have a feeling that time can depend on, so gains and losses are negligible. Now I just want to treasure, do not want to be forced. I always think that everything and more for other people think, there would be no big problem. When I encountered the same one, I did not even know how to deal with, accept such care and attention went so far as some uneasy and confused. Usually it will lie, and even nonsense dodge and evade, anyway only allow me to others, it allowed other people to me good, I think even a little extra care to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment